Alpine Balsam Wickless Candle
Alpine Balsam -
Imagine a crisp winter night, the crunch of newfallen snow beneath your feet, and the brisk scent of pine tickling your nose. Alpine Balsam captures this woodsy scene beautifully. This fresh scent’s sparkling champagne and citrus top notes merge with a heart of balsam and cedar before melting into a bed of moss mixed with woodsy pine, juniper, and patchouli.
Top: Champagne, Bergamot
Middle: Balsam, Cedar
Base: Pine, Juniper, Moss, Patchouli
Compatible with virtually all 2-in-1 or candle warmers, these delightful wickless candles melt quickly to produce room-filling fragrance in minutes. These are perfect for homes with small children, pets, dorm rooms, offices, or any place where traditional candles are not allowed. Plus, you don't have to worry about a flame.
Each jar holds 6 ounces of scented wax. These wickless candles come packaged in a resealable jar with lid, which makes them perfect for storing. Simply place jar on your favorite candle or 2-in-1 warmer and enjoy the fragrance as it surrounds you.
These wickless candles pair PERFECTLY with our 2-in-1 warmers. The warmers have a dish for traditional wax melts and a warming plate for wickless or regular flame burning candles.
All wickless candles are hand-poured from small micro-batches. Therefore, there may be slight color variations. Each batch is scented to hold the maximum fragrance, which results in hours of enjoyment. This listing is for one jar.
CAUTION: Use only with a UL approved electric candle warmer on a stable heat-resistant surface. Do not cover, add water or warm on stove. Remove lid and all labels before use. Wax and container can get very hot; do not touch or move container or warmer until completely cooled. Contains fragrance oils that can be toxic if ingested. Keep candle, cord, and unit out of reach of children and pets. Do not pour wax down the drain because it can clog pipes. Never leave melting candle unattended. Never leave candle melting for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not heat if less than ½ inch of wax remains. Please use common sense when melting.